1. Major League Magic won first place for ‘Technical Innovation’ at Sammy Showcase 2018. (I’m the wizard in the middle)
2. Meteor Magnet Miner won first place in TinyJam 2018, a contest to create a game within 4 days.
3. The Just Us League won $3,000 and first place in a contest to design a board game for Ford Motor Company.
4. I was voted by my fellow students to give the graduation speech for the UCSC Games & Playable Media class of 2018.
5. The first quarter of my Master’s program, all 33 students in the class pitched game concepts to a panel of industry professionals. I was one of the seven students chosen to be Creative Directors for the projects that would compose the rest of the school year. You can follow Medical Necessity‘s development here!