I record with a Yeti Microphone and edit sound files in Audacity.
1. The Daily SPUF official YouTube channel is a great place to see my default voice, containing over two years of weekly videos discussing various gaming topics.
2. I voiced the main character, Officer James Torch, in a murder mystery adventure game called The Covered Dawn.
3. I voiced Carl in The Calls, an exploration game where the player helps prepare a friend’s housewarming party, but things aren’t what they seem.
4. I voiced the protagonist in The Dead Mines, an exploration game about shutting off leaking gas pipes in an abandoned mine.
5. I voiced a police officer and various civilians in Peace and Order, a VR game about the Philippine Drug War.
6. I voiced the radio in Deflection, a ricochet-based shooter made in the Unreal Engine