I’m just as comfortable in front of a camera as behind one!
1. In sixth grade, I won 1st place in the 2002 Escondido Toastmaster’s junior chapter.
2. My first job out of college was as a convention representative for Legends of Equestria. I would attend cons and showcase new mechanics or upcoming features to our playerbase. I also represented the Writing team on development livestreams.
3. In my Master’s program, all 33 students had to prepare and present a game concept pitch to a panel of industry professionals. Mine was one of 7 chosen to become full-fledged games:
4. While attending my Master’s program, I gave several lectures to different classes focused on elements of game design:
5. I was voted by my classmates to give the graduation speech for our year: